Yubo is looking for a graduate candidate with excellent C++ development knowledge and experience in Linux / UNIX environment. The candidate should be self-motivated, innovative, excellent problem-solving skills & communicative. Ideally passionate in financial markets & technological advancement.
- Fast growing tech-driven trading firm in the low-latency / high-frequency arena based in Hong Kong
- A fast-paced, flat structure, dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Ownership of work from day one and get rewarded for outstanding performance
- Frequent team lunches, pantry full of snacks and drinks, health club memberships, birthday leaves and more.
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Developing, implementing and maintaining quality, scalable and high-performing real time trading and analysis applications; from conception right through to delivery
- Developing, testing and deploying trading applications
- Working closely with other Developers/Traders to improve trading systems for enhanced business results
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other Technology related disciplines with strong academic results
- Excellent C++ development knowledge and experience in Linux / UNIX environment
- Excellent understanding of the data structure, software design pattern, algorithms and computational complexity
- Strong analytical skills and desire to solve complicated problems programmatically
- Solid understanding of concurrency and network programming
- Fluent in English
- Innovative & strives for continuous technological advancement
- Self-directed and be able to work productively under minimal supervision
- Excellent critical thinking, detail-oriented and prudent
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Flexible & multi-tasking
- Passionate in Trading & Financial Markets
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying