Yubo is looking for a graduate candidate with excellent numerical sensitivity, as well as passionate in financial markets and technological advancement. At Yubo, creativity, teamwork and innovation are recognized and rewarded. Your decisions from day one will have direct impact on the company’s trading profits!
- Fast growing tech-driven trading firm in the low-latency / high-frequency arena based in Hong Kong
- A fast-paced, flat structure, dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Ownership of work from day one and get rewarded for outstanding performance
- Frequent team lunches, pantry full of snacks and drinks, health club memberships, birthday leaves and more.
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Develop, maintain and improve trading models, algorithms and systems
- Carry out data analysis and mathematical modelling on large sets of time-series data
- Research new market opportunities
- Collaborate with fellow Traders and Developers to optimize trading results
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or any other analytical / quantitative related field of study
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong Python programming skills and experience of Linux OS
- Fluent in English
- Competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly improve yourself
- Innovative & keen to continuously learn about trading
- Self-directed, quick and decisive thinking and be able to work productively under minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, detail-oriented and prudent
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to act and perform successfully in a fast-moving and high-pressured environment
- Passionate in Trading & Financial Markets
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying